Official Giveaway Rules
Official Rules of Giveaways
The following sweepstakes is intended for viewing, or as applicable, participation in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this sweepstakes if you are not a legal resident of the United States, or if you are a legal resident of the United States and you do not fall within the eligibility requirements set forth in the official rules below.
HOW TO ENTER:
A PURCHASE OF LESS THAN 1 U.S. DOLLAR IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. You will be brought to a web page that contains the registration form where you will be prompted to enter your information. By submitting your information, your name will be automatically entered into a random drawing for the Prize (defined below) from among all eligible entries received.
2. All entries must be submitted at the Web Site, during the period that the Sweepstakes is being offered, according to all applicable directions as listed on the Web Site, or the entry will be void. Those who do not fill in all the required fields will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified.
3. TAURI is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, incomprehensible or misdirected entries, bugs, failures in servers, hardware or software transmission failure or loss or delayed or corrupted data transmissions or any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any portion of this Sweepstakes.
4. All entries will become the property of TAURI and none will be returned. One entry per person. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5. The winner will be notified via e-mail that he/she, subject to verification, is a Prize winner. If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during three (3) business days from Sponsor’s first attempt, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may be selected. If any Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected.
1. Must be at least 18 years old and over as of the date of entry.
2. Must be legal residents of the United States.
3. Must have an active Amazon account with purchase history and review(s) of other product(s).
Unless indicated otherwise on the Web Site.
1. One (1) Prize will be awarded for each Sweepstakes. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize will vary by Sweepstakes, but in no event shall such Prize be valued equal to or more than one thousand U.S. Dollars.
2. No transfer, cash equivalent or Prize substitution allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor may require winner(s) to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (if a US resident) (as more fully discussed below).
3. Decisions made by TAURI are final in all matters, including interpretation of these official rules and awarding of the Prize(s).
If legitimately claimed, the Prize(s) will be awarded. In no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. All expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, are each winner’s sole responsibility.
ODDS OF WINNING:
The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY / DISCLAIMER / OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of TAURI. Except where prohibited by law, by entering a Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to the use of his/her name and/or any other information contained in his/her entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials by TAURI and TAURI Affiliates without additional compensation.
TAURI can modify these official rules in any way or at any time, as long as Sponsor gives reasonable notice.